Detailed curriculum vitae of the artist's qualifications.
|MICHAEL A. MOUSTAKIS
recording artist, MIDI programmer
- Founding member of Greece's popular band "FATME" (1981-1989).
- "Myths" (EMI 1994) - M. Moustakis compositions and recordings.
- Collaborated with reknowned Greek artists Harris Alexiou, Dimitra Galani, Aphroditi Manou, Loukianos Kilaidonis, D. Tsaknis, L. Mahairitsas, V. Papakonstandinou.
- Composed and recorded music for the National Greek Theatre.
3D computer graphics artist and animator.
Web page designer/developer.
Personal painting/sketching exhibition (1996).
|Pindarion School of Music
- Traditional & Contemporary Harmony
- Counterpoint & Fugue
- Piano & Guitar
Self educated yet highly experienced in 3d graphics, animation and Internet related software.
|IBM PC (DOS, Win95/3.1)
- Cubase (midi sequencer)
- I/O Session8 (direct to hard disk recording)
- WaveLab, Awave
- Micrographix Picture Publisher
- Quark Xpress
- 3D Studio 4
- VistaPro (3D landscape simulation and animation)
- PhotoMorph, Winmorph, ElasticReality
- Adobe Premiere
- FrontPage, Netscape's Composer, HTMLNote
- Java Development Kit
|EXPERIENCE||M. A. MOUSTAKIS
- Produced, edited and directed own LIVE concert at CPG Conference Hall, combining live performance and acting, with video projection.
- Created video computer animation and effects for stage presentation of original music and songs, using Movie Machine video capture, 3D Studio, Vistapro, Photomorph, Corel, Adobe Premiere.
- Directed theatrical monologues over background live music and video animation.
METRO - Concert
THE JAVA HOUSE
|REFERENCES available upon request.|
Part of the home work station.
any additional information or project requests:
best viewed in 1024x768 resolution.
All contents are copyrighted by the owner.